Nov 12 - 18, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LibraPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, the stars' alignments show that it's time to wrap up the past as you approach the end of the year. You may see people from your past again, or just be thinking about them. If you encounter any painful memories, use healing foods in your culinary creations. Chestnuts, the stuff of Christmas carols, help to combat certain types of cancers, help lower cholesterol, and control blood pressure. Roasting a few over an open fire may help you let them go.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play