Nov 12 - 18, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
It's a balancing act this week, but you will be able to handle the stars' scattered energies with grace. This creates a lot of work for you in the home to that which needs to be accomplished in your workplace, and that may get a bit draining for you. Look for foods that will feed your body and give you energy, such as fall fruit soup with cranberries, pear, and apples, or linguine with cauliflower and mushrooms. Your strength restored, you're ready to get it all done.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season