Nov 12 - 18, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LibraPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, the stars' alignments show that it's time to wrap up the past as you approach the end of the year. You may see people from your past again, or just be thinking about them. If you encounter any painful memories, use healing foods in your culinary creations. Chestnuts, the stuff of Christmas carols, help to combat certain types of cancers, help lower cholesterol, and control blood pressure. Roasting a few over an open fire may help you let them go.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both