Nov 12 - 18, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
It's a feisty week, and the stars' alignments make it perfect for a cookout. Though grilling is usually associated with the summertime, you can get a grill pan or indoor grill to take care of your taste for all things marinated any time of year. Slice hearty fall vegetables, lightly coat them with olive oil and sea salt, and you're good to go. If you're feeling really adventurous, try chicken breasts with mango salsa.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Save Using These Shopping Codes
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small PatiosSave Using These Shopping CodesYour Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank WallGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse