Nov 12 - 18, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
It's a feisty week, and the stars' alignments make it perfect for a cookout. Though grilling is usually associated with the summertime, you can get a grill pan or indoor grill to take care of your taste for all things marinated any time of year. Slice hearty fall vegetables, lightly coat them with olive oil and sea salt, and you're good to go. If you're feeling really adventurous, try chicken breasts with mango salsa.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe