Nov 12 - 18, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
Movement in the stars this week will bring a lot of communication your way. This transiting may just mean that you need to put your foot down about what you'll serve on New Year's. There is a lot of powerful energy in your house of money and values now, so if you want to make a new purchase for your kitchen, you're fine to do so. Show off your prowess with a carrot turnip casserole, or roasted chicken breasts with leeks and potatoes.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Save Using These Shopping Codes
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small PatiosSave Using These Shopping CodesYour Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank WallGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse