Nov 12 - 18, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
It's a balancing act this week, but you will be able to handle the stars' scattered energies with grace. This creates a lot of work for you in the home to that which needs to be accomplished in your workplace, and that may get a bit draining for you. Look for foods that will feed your body and give you energy, such as fall fruit soup with cranberries, pear, and apples, or linguine with cauliflower and mushrooms. Your strength restored, you're ready to get it all done.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500