Nov 19 - 25, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AquariusPresented by Horoscope.com
The stars' dominant energies will be in your house of politics this week, meaning that it may not be a bad time to entertain the boss and his or her spouse. If you're doing the cooking, strive for top-quality ingredients made into dishes everyone loves. Beef brisket with onion-lemon marmalade and sweet potatoes provides a beautiful presentation with lots of wonderful color. Prep time isn't bad, and you can add a California cabernet like Anderson's Conn Valley Cabernet Sauvignon Estate Reserve 2005. Break out the good stuff!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Shockingly Short Celeb Haircuts of 2013
- 11 Best Anti-New Year's Eve Ideas
- New Numbing Spray for Stiletto-Wearers
- Winter Solstice Fun Facts
- Fashion Inspired By Our 2013 Favorite Books
- 10 Home Mistakes You Can't Afford To Make
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
11 Shockingly Short Celeb Haircuts of 201311 Best Anti-New Year's Eve IdeasNew Numbing Spray for Stiletto-WearersWinter Solstice Fun FactsFashion Inspired By Our 2013 Favorite Books10 Home Mistakes You Can't Afford To MakeGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway11 Shockingly Short Celeb Haircuts of 2013