Nov 19 - 25, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, the stars support you in your ideas about some changes you want to make in your life. Your mind may be on making a powerful statement, both in your personal life and in your cooking. Dishes that blend into the tablecloth won't do it anymore. What's needed are bold ideas and flavors. Mexican meals, in particular, are bound to wake up the palate now. Mayan couscous and mashed jalapeno-cilantro sweet potatoes turn a mundane dish around and give it spice.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both