Nov 19 - 25, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
For your sign, it's an exciting week, since some powerful planetary unions are happening. You're paying a lot of attention to your appearance now, and may be worried that going out is just going to pack on the pounds. Rather than torturing yourself with a restricting diet, try to factor lots of vegetables into every dish. Curried cauliflower and apple soup is delicious and low in calories. Though orange fennel osso buco has a bit more, you're tongue will delight in what you've created.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 20147 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth SkinThis Weekend's Best Holiday Sales9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday MoviesHow to Be More OutrospectiveHoliday Decorating Secrets From the ProsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawaySimplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014