Nov 19 - 25, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you have several powerful planets moving through your sign, making you more dynamic and magnetic to others. This grouping may also have you thinking about how you project yourself into the world and how others perceive you. If you want to show them that you're a foodie first and foremost, try making a gluten-free recipe like bacon peanut butter corn bread or a low-fat dish like four-onion soup with garlic croutons. They'll never be able to tell the difference!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?