Nov 19 - 25, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you have several powerful planets moving through your sign, making you more dynamic and magnetic to others. This grouping may also have you thinking about how you project yourself into the world and how others perceive you. If you want to show them that you're a foodie first and foremost, try making a gluten-free recipe like bacon peanut butter corn bread or a low-fat dish like four-onion soup with garlic croutons. They'll never be able to tell the difference!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now