Nov 19 - 25, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AquariusPresented by Horoscope.com
The stars' dominant energies will be in your house of politics this week, meaning that it may not be a bad time to entertain the boss and his or her spouse. If you're doing the cooking, strive for top-quality ingredients made into dishes everyone loves. Beef brisket with onion-lemon marmalade and sweet potatoes provides a beautiful presentation with lots of wonderful color. Prep time isn't bad, and you can add a California cabernet like Anderson's Conn Valley Cabernet Sauvignon Estate Reserve 2005. Break out the good stuff!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all