Nov 19 - 25, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, the stars support you in your ideas about some changes you want to make in your life. Your mind may be on making a powerful statement, both in your personal life and in your cooking. Dishes that blend into the tablecloth won't do it anymore. What's needed are bold ideas and flavors. Mexican meals, in particular, are bound to wake up the palate now. Mayan couscous and mashed jalapeno-cilantro sweet potatoes turn a mundane dish around and give it spice.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Bracelet Tracks Your Good Deeds
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBracelet Tracks Your Good DeedsThe 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500