Nov 19 - 25, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, the stars support you in your ideas about some changes you want to make in your life. Your mind may be on making a powerful statement, both in your personal life and in your cooking. Dishes that blend into the tablecloth won't do it anymore. What's needed are bold ideas and flavors. Mexican meals, in particular, are bound to wake up the palate now. Mayan couscous and mashed jalapeno-cilantro sweet potatoes turn a mundane dish around and give it spice.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play