Nov 19 - 25, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, the stars are forming some supportive aspects, which create more security in your life. Since this is affecting the area of your chart focused around romance, children, and fun, why not take favorite dishes from your childhood and give them a grown-up spin? Macaroni and cheese can be made in a much more sophisticated way with Gruyere and quinoa with a baked panko crust and slices of prosciutto, n'cest pas?
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all