Nov 19 - 25, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
It's not enough for your sign's natives to simply host parties. They're doing that every day in their minds, whether it's planned or imagined. This week, you need to take advantage of the energy moving through your home sector. Even a spontaneous get-together can feel warm and familial when you serve covered dishes such as simple tater-tot casserole, Italian meatballs and mushroom cheese pie. They'll be coming back for seconds and thirds, no doubt.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 resolutions that are doomed to fail
- Ex-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,850
- Find The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For Mom
- 10 Crazy Christmas Houses
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're MakingFind The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For MomEx-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,85010 Crazy Christmas Houses9 resolutions that are doomed to fail10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward SituationsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making