Nov 19 - 25, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
The influences of the stars may result in your feelings being hurt on some level this week. Something you want to move forward with is not happening to your satisfaction, so it may be best to back off for a bit and deal with what you can control - your kitchen. The good news is that your creativity is at an all-time high. Turkey bake with whole wheat pasta may be a great way to deal with leftovers and provide your family with healthy meals all week long.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both