Nov 19 - 25, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
For your sign, it's an exciting week, since some powerful planetary unions are happening. You're paying a lot of attention to your appearance now, and may be worried that going out is just going to pack on the pounds. Rather than torturing yourself with a restricting diet, try to factor lots of vegetables into every dish. Curried cauliflower and apple soup is delicious and low in calories. Though orange fennel osso buco has a bit more, you're tongue will delight in what you've created.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair10 Surprising Ways to Test Your CompatibilitySNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life11 Creative Outfits For In-Between WeatherGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair