Nov 19 - 25, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, the stars are forming some supportive aspects, which create more security in your life. Since this is affecting the area of your chart focused around romance, children, and fun, why not take favorite dishes from your childhood and give them a grown-up spin? Macaroni and cheese can be made in a much more sophisticated way with Gruyere and quinoa with a baked panko crust and slices of prosciutto, n'cest pas?
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500