Nov 19 - 25, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you have several powerful planets moving through your sign, making you more dynamic and magnetic to others. This grouping may also have you thinking about how you project yourself into the world and how others perceive you. If you want to show them that you're a foodie first and foremost, try making a gluten-free recipe like bacon peanut butter corn bread or a low-fat dish like four-onion soup with garlic croutons. They'll never be able to tell the difference!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all