Nov 19 - 25, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
It's not enough for your sign's natives to simply host parties. They're doing that every day in their minds, whether it's planned or imagined. This week, you need to take advantage of the energy moving through your home sector. Even a spontaneous get-together can feel warm and familial when you serve covered dishes such as simple tater-tot casserole, Italian meatballs and mushroom cheese pie. They'll be coming back for seconds and thirds, no doubt.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersNew Invention Helps You Read FasterThe 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500