Nov 19 - 25, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
The influences of the stars may result in your feelings being hurt on some level this week. Something you want to move forward with is not happening to your satisfaction, so it may be best to back off for a bit and deal with what you can control - your kitchen. The good news is that your creativity is at an all-time high. Turkey bake with whole wheat pasta may be a great way to deal with leftovers and provide your family with healthy meals all week long.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?