Nov 19 - 25, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
The influences of the stars may result in your feelings being hurt on some level this week. Something you want to move forward with is not happening to your satisfaction, so it may be best to back off for a bit and deal with what you can control - your kitchen. The good news is that your creativity is at an all-time high. Turkey bake with whole wheat pasta may be a great way to deal with leftovers and provide your family with healthy meals all week long.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Save Using These Shopping Codes
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small PatiosSave Using These Shopping CodesYour Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank WallGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse