Nov 19 - 25, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
For your sign, it's an exciting week, since some powerful planetary unions are happening. You're paying a lot of attention to your appearance now, and may be worried that going out is just going to pack on the pounds. Rather than torturing yourself with a restricting diet, try to factor lots of vegetables into every dish. Curried cauliflower and apple soup is delicious and low in calories. Though orange fennel osso buco has a bit more, you're tongue will delight in what you've created.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season