Nov 19 - 25, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, the stars are forming some supportive aspects, which create more security in your life. Since this is affecting the area of your chart focused around romance, children, and fun, why not take favorite dishes from your childhood and give them a grown-up spin? Macaroni and cheese can be made in a much more sophisticated way with Gruyere and quinoa with a baked panko crust and slices of prosciutto, n'cest pas?
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 resolutions that are doomed to fail
- Ex-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,850
- Find The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For Mom
- 10 Crazy Christmas Houses
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're MakingFind The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For MomEx-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,85010 Crazy Christmas Houses9 resolutions that are doomed to fail10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward SituationsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making