Nov 19 - 25, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you have several powerful planets moving through your sign, making you more dynamic and magnetic to others. This grouping may also have you thinking about how you project yourself into the world and how others perceive you. If you want to show them that you're a foodie first and foremost, try making a gluten-free recipe like bacon peanut butter corn bread or a low-fat dish like four-onion soup with garlic croutons. They'll never be able to tell the difference!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
- 10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- Designers Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures
- 10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Overcome a Creative Block10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should OwnLorde's Makeup CollaborationDesigners Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your LifeGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Overcome a Creative Block