Nov 19 - 25, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
It's not enough for your sign's natives to simply host parties. They're doing that every day in their minds, whether it's planned or imagined. This week, you need to take advantage of the energy moving through your home sector. Even a spontaneous get-together can feel warm and familial when you serve covered dishes such as simple tater-tot casserole, Italian meatballs and mushroom cheese pie. They'll be coming back for seconds and thirds, no doubt.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all