Nov 19 - 25, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
The influences of the stars may result in your feelings being hurt on some level this week. Something you want to move forward with is not happening to your satisfaction, so it may be best to back off for a bit and deal with what you can control - your kitchen. The good news is that your creativity is at an all-time high. Turkey bake with whole wheat pasta may be a great way to deal with leftovers and provide your family with healthy meals all week long.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now