Nov 19 - 25, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
For your sign, it's an exciting week, since some powerful planetary unions are happening. You're paying a lot of attention to your appearance now, and may be worried that going out is just going to pack on the pounds. Rather than torturing yourself with a restricting diet, try to factor lots of vegetables into every dish. Curried cauliflower and apple soup is delicious and low in calories. Though orange fennel osso buco has a bit more, you're tongue will delight in what you've created.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500