Nov 19 - 25, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, the stars are forming some supportive aspects, which create more security in your life. Since this is affecting the area of your chart focused around romance, children, and fun, why not take favorite dishes from your childhood and give them a grown-up spin? Macaroni and cheese can be made in a much more sophisticated way with Gruyere and quinoa with a baked panko crust and slices of prosciutto, n'cest pas?
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play