Nov 19 - 25, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
It's not enough for your sign's natives to simply host parties. They're doing that every day in their minds, whether it's planned or imagined. This week, you need to take advantage of the energy moving through your home sector. Even a spontaneous get-together can feel warm and familial when you serve covered dishes such as simple tater-tot casserole, Italian meatballs and mushroom cheese pie. They'll be coming back for seconds and thirds, no doubt.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-TripThe Best White Jeans for SummerNew Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships10 ways to look younger right now9 habits of highly creative peopleGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsAll the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip