Nov 19 - 25, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
The influences of the stars may result in your feelings being hurt on some level this week. Something you want to move forward with is not happening to your satisfaction, so it may be best to back off for a bit and deal with what you can control - your kitchen. The good news is that your creativity is at an all-time high. Turkey bake with whole wheat pasta may be a great way to deal with leftovers and provide your family with healthy meals all week long.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
- 10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- Designers Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures
- 10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Overcome a Creative Block10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should OwnLorde's Makeup CollaborationDesigners Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your LifeGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Overcome a Creative Block