Nov 19 - 25, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
For your sign, it's an exciting week, since some powerful planetary unions are happening. You're paying a lot of attention to your appearance now, and may be worried that going out is just going to pack on the pounds. Rather than torturing yourself with a restricting diet, try to factor lots of vegetables into every dish. Curried cauliflower and apple soup is delicious and low in calories. Though orange fennel osso buco has a bit more, you're tongue will delight in what you've created.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-TripThe Best White Jeans for SummerNew Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships10 ways to look younger right now9 habits of highly creative peopleGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsAll the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip