Nov 19 - 25, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you have several powerful planets moving through your sign, making you more dynamic and magnetic to others. This grouping may also have you thinking about how you project yourself into the world and how others perceive you. If you want to show them that you're a foodie first and foremost, try making a gluten-free recipe like bacon peanut butter corn bread or a low-fat dish like four-onion soup with garlic croutons. They'll never be able to tell the difference!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- Office Supplies' New Look
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to CharityOffice Supplies' New LookWhy I'm OK With Only One Child6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & EasyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations