Nov 19 - 25, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
It's not enough for your sign's natives to simply host parties. They're doing that every day in their minds, whether it's planned or imagined. This week, you need to take advantage of the energy moving through your home sector. Even a spontaneous get-together can feel warm and familial when you serve covered dishes such as simple tater-tot casserole, Italian meatballs and mushroom cheese pie. They'll be coming back for seconds and thirds, no doubt.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Couples, what your sleep position reveals
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair10 Surprising Ways to Test Your CompatibilityCouples, what your sleep position reveals9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life11 Creative Outfits For In-Between WeatherGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair