Nov 26 - Dec 2, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
The planets are busy influencing your house of money and values this week, which asks you to get in touch with what you bring to the table, figuratively and literally. Your cash flow is healthy now, meaning that you can afford to try new ingredients in more exotic dishes at this time. Coconut-lime chicken and snow peas may introduce you to a new flavor combination, while grilled pork tenderloin marinated in spicy soy sauce may make you come back for more.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe