Nov 26 - Dec 2, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
Don't let little annoyances and the apparent inability to get your point across smoothly and easily get to you this week. The stars' energies may mean difficulties with communications such as phone calls, e-mails, and machinery breakdowns. But it may also bring lots of fun, not to mention family-oriented activities your way. Though you may not always cook with your mates or kids, it could be enjoyable this week, as long as you can agree on the recipes. Try almond-crusted chicken fingers for a round of applause from the peanut gallery.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all