Nov 26 - Dec 2, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
For your sign, it's a harmonious week, as your Sun travels alongside several friendly areas in the stars. Your focus now is on traveling, experiencing other cultures, and feelings closet to people across the globe through the medium of cooking. The fastest way to close the gap between you and others is to sample a cuisine you've never tried before. Russian skillet stroganoff with celeriac and walnut gratin, for example, can conjure both harsh winters and the warmth of the people's hearts.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all