Nov 26 - Dec 2, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
The planets are busy influencing your house of money and values this week, which asks you to get in touch with what you bring to the table, figuratively and literally. Your cash flow is healthy now, meaning that you can afford to try new ingredients in more exotic dishes at this time. Coconut-lime chicken and snow peas may introduce you to a new flavor combination, while grilled pork tenderloin marinated in spicy soy sauce may make you come back for more.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both