Nov 26 - Dec 2, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
Don't let little annoyances and the apparent inability to get your point across smoothly and easily get to you this week. The stars' energies may mean difficulties with communications such as phone calls, e-mails, and machinery breakdowns. But it may also bring lots of fun, not to mention family-oriented activities your way. Though you may not always cook with your mates or kids, it could be enjoyable this week, as long as you can agree on the recipes. Try almond-crusted chicken fingers for a round of applause from the peanut gallery.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 20147 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth SkinThis Weekend's Best Holiday Sales9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday MoviesHow to Be More OutrospectiveHoliday Decorating Secrets From the ProsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawaySimplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014