Nov 26 - Dec 2, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
The planets are busy influencing your house of money and values this week, which asks you to get in touch with what you bring to the table, figuratively and literally. Your cash flow is healthy now, meaning that you can afford to try new ingredients in more exotic dishes at this time. Coconut-lime chicken and snow peas may introduce you to a new flavor combination, while grilled pork tenderloin marinated in spicy soy sauce may make you come back for more.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all