Nov 26 - Dec 2, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
The planets are busy influencing your house of money and values this week, which asks you to get in touch with what you bring to the table, figuratively and literally. Your cash flow is healthy now, meaning that you can afford to try new ingredients in more exotic dishes at this time. Coconut-lime chicken and snow peas may introduce you to a new flavor combination, while grilled pork tenderloin marinated in spicy soy sauce may make you come back for more.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500