Nov 26 - Dec 2, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LibraPresented by Horoscope.com
If it's been too long since you cooked entirely from your intuition, this is a good week to do so. For your sign's natives, the planets are lining up to remind you of what used to be, as their energy affects the area of your chart associated with past lives and karma. Who knows? You could have been a Mediterranean cook in the 17th century. Try to awaken this part of your life with butternut squash pilaf or lima bean spread with cumin and herbs for some serious deliciousness.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season