Nov 26 - Dec 2, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
The planets are about to sweep you up into a whirlwind of activity - not like that's anything too out there for you! Still, it may be hard to keep up with your life now, with all of its obligations and responsibilities. Lots of changes may be coming now, too, so foodwise, it may be best to make large portions of food on the weekend, and divide them into easy-to-heat lunches and dinners, so you're sure to eat healthy all week long. Try chilaquiles casserole, with healthy beans and vegetables, or garlic-chile flank steak with cold-combating garlic.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all