Nov 26 - Dec 2, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
For your sign, it's a harmonious week, as your Sun travels alongside several friendly areas in the stars. Your focus now is on traveling, experiencing other cultures, and feelings closet to people across the globe through the medium of cooking. The fastest way to close the gap between you and others is to sample a cuisine you've never tried before. Russian skillet stroganoff with celeriac and walnut gratin, for example, can conjure both harsh winters and the warmth of the people's hearts.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- A Cancerian's guide to life, love & style
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Using Beer to Cure a Smartphone Addiction
- Designer decor for a steal
- 7 worst texts a guy can send—or not send
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Summer beauty rules to break today
Summer beauty rules to break todayMy Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style ItUsing Beer to Cure a Smartphone AddictionDesigner decor for a stealA Cancerian's guide to life, love & style7 worst texts a guy can send—or not sendGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsA Cancerian's guide to life, love & style