Nov 26 - Dec 2, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LibraPresented by Horoscope.com
If it's been too long since you cooked entirely from your intuition, this is a good week to do so. For your sign's natives, the planets are lining up to remind you of what used to be, as their energy affects the area of your chart associated with past lives and karma. Who knows? You could have been a Mediterranean cook in the 17th century. Try to awaken this part of your life with butternut squash pilaf or lima bean spread with cumin and herbs for some serious deliciousness.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- Office Supplies' New Look
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to CharityOffice Supplies' New LookWhy I'm OK With Only One Child6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & EasyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations