Nov 26 - Dec 2, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
Don't let little annoyances and the apparent inability to get your point across smoothly and easily get to you this week. The stars' energies may mean difficulties with communications such as phone calls, e-mails, and machinery breakdowns. But it may also bring lots of fun, not to mention family-oriented activities your way. Though you may not always cook with your mates or kids, it could be enjoyable this week, as long as you can agree on the recipes. Try almond-crusted chicken fingers for a round of applause from the peanut gallery.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Couples, what your sleep position reveals
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair10 Surprising Ways to Test Your CompatibilityCouples, what your sleep position reveals9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life11 Creative Outfits For In-Between WeatherGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair