Nov 26 - Dec 2, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
The planets are about to sweep you up into a whirlwind of activity - not like that's anything too out there for you! Still, it may be hard to keep up with your life now, with all of its obligations and responsibilities. Lots of changes may be coming now, too, so foodwise, it may be best to make large portions of food on the weekend, and divide them into easy-to-heat lunches and dinners, so you're sure to eat healthy all week long. Try chilaquiles casserole, with healthy beans and vegetables, or garlic-chile flank steak with cold-combating garlic.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500