Nov 26 - Dec 2, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
For your sign, it's a harmonious week, as your Sun travels alongside several friendly areas in the stars. Your focus now is on traveling, experiencing other cultures, and feelings closet to people across the globe through the medium of cooking. The fastest way to close the gap between you and others is to sample a cuisine you've never tried before. Russian skillet stroganoff with celeriac and walnut gratin, for example, can conjure both harsh winters and the warmth of the people's hearts.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play