Nov 26 - Dec 2, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
The planets are busy influencing your house of money and values this week, which asks you to get in touch with what you bring to the table, figuratively and literally. Your cash flow is healthy now, meaning that you can afford to try new ingredients in more exotic dishes at this time. Coconut-lime chicken and snow peas may introduce you to a new flavor combination, while grilled pork tenderloin marinated in spicy soy sauce may make you come back for more.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- Office Supplies' New Look
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to CharityOffice Supplies' New LookWhy I'm OK With Only One Child6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & EasyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations