Nov 26 - Dec 2, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LibraPresented by Horoscope.com
If it's been too long since you cooked entirely from your intuition, this is a good week to do so. For your sign's natives, the planets are lining up to remind you of what used to be, as their energy affects the area of your chart associated with past lives and karma. Who knows? You could have been a Mediterranean cook in the 17th century. Try to awaken this part of your life with butternut squash pilaf or lima bean spread with cumin and herbs for some serious deliciousness.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
- 10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- Designers Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures
- 10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Overcome a Creative Block10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should OwnLorde's Makeup CollaborationDesigners Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your LifeGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Overcome a Creative Block