Nov 26 - Dec 2, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
The planets are about to sweep you up into a whirlwind of activity - not like that's anything too out there for you! Still, it may be hard to keep up with your life now, with all of its obligations and responsibilities. Lots of changes may be coming now, too, so foodwise, it may be best to make large portions of food on the weekend, and divide them into easy-to-heat lunches and dinners, so you're sure to eat healthy all week long. Try chilaquiles casserole, with healthy beans and vegetables, or garlic-chile flank steak with cold-combating garlic.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both