Nov 26 - Dec 2, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LibraPresented by Horoscope.com
If it's been too long since you cooked entirely from your intuition, this is a good week to do so. For your sign's natives, the planets are lining up to remind you of what used to be, as their energy affects the area of your chart associated with past lives and karma. Who knows? You could have been a Mediterranean cook in the 17th century. Try to awaken this part of your life with butternut squash pilaf or lima bean spread with cumin and herbs for some serious deliciousness.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe