Nov 26 - Dec 2, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LibraPresented by Horoscope.com
If it's been too long since you cooked entirely from your intuition, this is a good week to do so. For your sign's natives, the planets are lining up to remind you of what used to be, as their energy affects the area of your chart associated with past lives and karma. Who knows? You could have been a Mediterranean cook in the 17th century. Try to awaken this part of your life with butternut squash pilaf or lima bean spread with cumin and herbs for some serious deliciousness.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both